That’s right after you get through this post and listen to the podcast, you’re going to have the inside scoop into how to boost conversions, improve your copywriting and have content pour out of your fingertips. And, what’s even better? The podcast is only 30-minutes long.
So, imagine just for a minute, what problems you’ll be able to solve 30-minutes from now when you understand:
- A secret way to do email marketing even if you hate to write (or have dyslexia)
- How to take the pressure out of writing when you’re staring at a blank page and a blinking cursor
- Email marketing is a way to communicate with your target market
- Why the saying “Money Is In The List” is completely wrong!
- How often should you send email messages to your list?
- Why it doesn’t matter how many people you have on your list.
- Why you should celebrate when people unsubscribe.
- The simple outline that gives you a solid roadmap to writing an email every day.
- The quick way to find topics you must include in your email to make them effective
Don’t believe me?
Listen to “9 Ways To Make Email Marketing Easy”
We even discuss some related topics on this week’s podcast. You can get them here:
The highlights of the show will be posted here in a bit. I wanted to be sure we got this out to you as quickly as possible.