That’s right after you get through this post and listen to the podcast, you’re going to have the inside scoop into how to boost conversions, improve your copywriting and have content pour out of your fingertips. And, what’s even better? The podcast is only 30-minutes long.
So, imagine just for a minute, what problems you’ll be able to solve 30-minutes from now when you understand:
- A secret way to do email marketing even if you hate to write (or have dyslexia)
- How to take the pressure out of writing when you’re staring at a blank page and a blinking cursor
- Email marketing is a way to communicate with your target market
- Why the saying “Money Is In The List” is completely wrong!
- How often should you send email messages to your list?
- Why it doesn’t matter how many people you have on your list.
- Why you should celebrate when people unsubscribe.
- The simple outline that gives you a solid roadmap to writing an email every day.
- The quick way to find topics you must include in your email to make them effective
Don’t believe me?
Listen to “9 Ways To Make Email Marketing Easy”
We even discuss some related topics on this week’s podcast. You can get them here:
The highlights of the show will be posted here in a bit. I wanted to be sure we got this out to you as quickly as possible.
As the son of a Fuller Brush Salesman turned middle manager, I went rogue and did the unthinkable – I got an engineering degree. Early in my career I quickly rose to leadership positions and ended up as the youngest partner of my fourth employer.
But, the itch to sell overwhelmed me and my DNA was showing up everywhere. As a young entrepreneur, I was selling my own professional services to consumers and businesses as a computer consultant to put myself through college. Then, after going into engineering, when the technical work was done for the day, I’d pinch hit for our marketing teams. This quickly became a skill as we continued to rack up the wins. I love to win and we won big!
I have been on more once-in-a-lifetime projects as technical staff, project manager or as a principal than one professional should be blessed with. I’ve worked on huge bridges, long underground train systems, and complex water resources projects. All have been won with a clever combination of words, presentation, reputation, and many ounces of technical skill.
In all this, I’ve come to appreciate making the complex simple and communicating directly to the decision makers in words they understand with benefits they appreciate. And, I love working on teams the continue to win. I know that working together will make winning faster and easier for you and I’m excited to get started on your next project.
Other places we can connect:
Digital Main Street Media – dedicated to helping local businesses make the most of the internet to increase leads and sales.
AEC Professional Matters – all things B2B Marketing and B2B Copywriting. This site gives you direct access to the leader in civil engineering copywriting, architecture copywriting and construction copywriting.